Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DenMagiskaPojken

Photo



Photo



selpetrovic: mistressgwen: selpetrovic: Waiting to be...



selpetrovic:

mistressgwen:

selpetrovic:

Waiting to be used.

waiting to be used by whom pet?  - Miss Gwen

You of course Mistress, of course this is where my life gets interesting and Tina taps me on the shoulder and says *ahem* ;-) May you live in interesting times - Sel xxx

Photo



sirbknight: BDSM and so much more…



sirbknight:

BDSM and so much more…

Photo



shiny-girls: Susan Wayland's Catwoman



shiny-girls:

Susan Wayland's Catwoman

Photo



Photo



Photo



missj666:  



missj666:

 

Photo



masterpet: Taking it Farther Dinner was very lovely with...



masterpet:

Taking it Farther


Dinner was very lovely with Master. I was expected to address Him as such unless someone was in earshot. I just avoided it becoming problem by not calling Him anything if someone was around, and Master the rest of the time. It felt terribly incongruous to switch from Master to His name and back again all the time. Easier and more right, in my view was to call Him Master or nothing at all. 

Today, and tomorrow apparently, I am required to ask permission to eat and what I may eat. It started with lunch, then dinner, where I ate what I was told to rather than ask for an alternative, and tomorrow I must ask for permission before eating and tell Him what it is. I'm glad this is not expected to become a routine thing, because it's damned inconvenient. It does emphasize that He controls every aspect of my life quite effectively, however. 

~Pet

female-chastity-belts: female-chastity-belts.tumblr.com: Female...



female-chastity-belts:

female-chastity-belts.tumblr.com: Female chastity belts, cages, and all sorts of other chastity devices. If female chastity is your thing, you're at home.

Photo



sirbknight: Beauty in Decadence



sirbknight:

Beauty in Decadence

Photo



leather-and-steel: Pity its not really Emma Watson.



leather-and-steel:

Pity its not really Emma Watson.

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment