Thursday, June 6, 2013

Memories Of Hungry Ghosts

Photo



Photo



Photo



er59: Anthony Wallace




er59:

Anthony Wallace

Photo



Photo



slobbering: From the Slobbering Darkness



slobbering:

From the Slobbering Darkness

Photo



Photo



elisebrown: Charlie Hunter Paille by Billy Kidd



elisebrown:

Charlie Hunter Paille by Billy Kidd

Contact ban is official now. My boyfriend and I aren’t even allowed to play chess together...

Contact ban is official now. My boyfriend and I aren’t even allowed to play chess together anymore.

And he feels quite bad now and it’s so damn hard to see but not being able to do anything for him since I can’t talk to him.

Please let me cut.

Photo



"I tell you such fine music waits in the shadows of hell." ― Charles Bukowski, The Last Night of the..."

""I tell you such fine music waits in the shadows of hell."
― Charles Bukowski, The Last Night of the Earth Poems"

- (via unspokenking1223)

Photo



What I wrote on my...

What I wrote on my arms:

alone
annoying
distance
unworthy
stalker
devil
cut/die/starve/run/disappear
unwanted
monster


But hea I did this instead of cutting (at least that’s what I hope..) so that’s a good thing, right?

I really don’t feel like going back to the clinic. I don’t even know if I’m looking forward to seeing my boyfriend, ‘cause I’m afraid he’ll feel bad again and he’ll isolate. And my birthday’s wednesday. Ughl.

Photo



It’s kind of sad that I’d rather spent all my weekends at my boyfriend’s house...

It’s kind of sad that I’d rather spent all my weekends at my boyfriend’s house instead of my own home, isn’t it?

But I really wouldn’t mind doing that.

 



 

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment