Sunday, June 9, 2013

i'd rather die

I almost relapsed last night but then I thought about how disappointed in me you guys would have been. I mean I'm so happy and stuff all the time. So thanks Jeff and other people. I would tots come of anon but I won't because then you'll be more disappointed in me.

If you relapse i will never be disappointed in you!! :)

relapse is a part of recovery, <3

so please come off anon so i know who you are :) <3

is it lame that i'm scared to come off anon :/

haha don't be scared xD i am just me :b no one special haha
i'm glad that there are people that want to talk to me c: 

hi :) you seem like a great person and i've wanted to speak to you for a while so i thought i would say hi c:

haha awh c: hi there well this made my day <3 c:

Come of anon then we can talk all you want :) i love to talk to people haha :)

Photo



Photo



fuck-it-lets-root: http://fuck-it-lets-root.tumblr.com/



fuck-it-lets-root:

http://fuck-it-lets-root.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Any people here who use XIM?? please message me c:

d0ireallywant2b3sav3d: I reblog this image about once a month...



d0ireallywant2b3sav3d:

I reblog this image about once a month even as my own image, as if it just makes one person think twice……

Just never do it - It's ruins everything and you can't just stop like you would think. It's an addiction that you won't ever really get over. It's will be with you for life. You might end up stopping but it will always be on your mind next time things turn bad or go wrong.

JUST PLEASE THINK FIRST.

Photo



Photo



fagfries: irresponsibleeyouth: Bring Me The Horizon-...



fagfries:

irresponsibleeyouth:

Bring Me The Horizon- Deathbeds

Best bonus track in existence

cum-guzzling-gutterslut:  ( ͡  ° ͜ ʖ ͡  ° ) she doooo

cum-guzzling-gutterslut:

 ( ͡  ° ͜ ʖ ͡  ° ) she doooo

cum-guzzling-gutterslut:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but do she got a booty

cum-guzzling-gutterslut:

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but do she got a booty

where-is-the-happiness-today:



where-is-the-happiness-today:


Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment